Sunday, November 3, 2013

Healthy Halloween Package!

I'll admit this one was a bit challenging, because with Halloween so close Max was asking for healthy food items. Too much chocolate, cookies, and candy in the last one I guess? ;D



Contents:
Emerald Smores Nut blend
Cinnamon Apple Sauce
Men's Health
Dried Mangos
Dried Apple Slices
Mandrin Oranges (with the pull tab)
Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil Triscuts
Ghram Crackers
Beef Jerkey
V8 Fusion Jice
Nutrition Nuts
1 letter

This is his favorite, I take mini post it notes and write him little notes/tips in the Men's Health magazine. It's actually pretty fun for me, I learn a lot, and it's interactive for both of us! ;D
(I just blurred out one of my tips, because of reasons.)


This was cool, I think it's sort of new but it's high antioxidant mix with dried fruit and nut blend.


This shipped awesome actually! I know he gets bored of all the same food/drinks so I double zip locked this and it shipped just fine. =)

 

This is new too, sweet and healthy mix ; )


Set of letters I included inside to keep him a little preoccupied for so many days straight out to sea.





No comments:

Post a Comment