Monday, November 4, 2013

Pokemon Care Package


Contents:
6 different comics from Free Comic Book Day
1 Ash Ketchum hat
1 bag milk chocolate honey combs
1 bag dried pineapple rings
1 Pokemon X game
1 game guide
1 bag Bate's Nut Farm kettle corn
1 rock (special meaning)
1 Pumpkin Reeses
1 bundle cinnamon sticks
1 bottle Huckleberry honey
1 card


The month of October had one Free Comic Book Day, so I sent him the six that I had picked up. All the other comic titles we normally follow I upload for him digitally and keep safe here at home! ;D


If you haven't figured out already, the theme of this box was inspired by the new Pokemon X & Y release! I'm not sure if he's going to really want the game guide, but I got it anyway because I remember what an awesome difference it made last time when we played Diamond and Pearl. So we'll have to see if he likes it! :D


I know he misses home alot, so I picked up some of his favorite treats from the mountains! Last time I visited him in Hawaii we tried a chocolate covered honeycomb, so that's a new favorite! The huckleberry honey is his favorite from our camping trips, and kettle corn is always delicious! I tucked in the cinnamon sticks to help his rack smell better and give him a little holiday taste from home. 




No comments:

Post a Comment