Sunday, November 17, 2013

Owl & National Park Themed Care Package

This one was extra special because the theme was National Parks & owls! Max proposed to me on our backpacking trip to Sequoia Kings Canyon National Park, and one of our favorite places is the Red Woods up north. So, naturally I included all of those parts! We love to go camping and hiking, so when I went on a camping trip with his family last weekend and he wasn't there it was a little rough. Instead, I picked him up some of our favorite things for camping, and a bunch of extra chocolate for this package! 


Contents:
Bear Claw caramel corn
24 Open When letters
Huckleberry White Chocolate Bark
Insomaniac jacket from Escape from Wonderland
Krave Chipotle Jerky
Sweet Potato Chips
Men's Health
New Orleans Chili Chocolate
BBQ Potato Chip Chocolate
Nature Valley Oats & Dark Chocolate


I've done a round of open when letters for Max before, but he asked for more!!  Here is the majority of the cards that I included for him. =)










All of it almost packed!




Yay! I'm so excited for him to get this package!! I just know that he will love it!!

2 comments:

  1. where did you find the colored cards and envelopes?! I also LOVE open when you need a challenge! my sailor is obsessed with Doctor Who!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah!! :D
      I got the colored cards at Michaels craft store, you can find their 50% off coupon online and get the pack of 24 colored cards for like $4-5 I think? That's so awesome he loves Doctor Who too!! I'm dying to do a comics/doctor themed package!! Once these holidays are over you know I'll jump on it! ;D

      Delete