Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Care Package!

I sent this package a couple days after Thanksgiving to make sure that it arrived before Christmas at least!


Contents:
7 home-made hot chocolate packets
3 bags of Lindt chocolates
a Christmas tree
dried salami
crackers
Reeses Christmas trees
3 carmex chapstick tubes
Cards Against Humanity
S, a novel

I'm not sure if any of you have ever played Cards Against Humanity, but it's pretty great! The best part is you can never play it exactly the same way. It's like Apples to Apples, but for adults- I think that's a good description! ;D


The box packed with all the goodies!



All of the gifts individually wrapped, we love owls! So of course it made sense to roll with the theme!



1 comment:

  1. Woah! This is awesome! What a perfect gift idea. I am so glad I came across this post. I can send this gift to my nephew on this Christmas. Also, I have just found very good courier services Dallas that offer fast deliveries and some times same day delivery as well. I need to get this thing ready as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete